Welcome to Beauty at Number 32, a beautifully appointed salon situated behind the Theatre Royal Bath.
The salon was established in 1990 and was formally called Jennifer Luckham Beauty Clinic. It is independently owned and managed and all therapists are highly qualified with many years experience working in the beauty industry. All the beauty therapists are members of BABTAC.
The therapy rooms are fully equipped and comfortably furnished whilst maintaining a high standard of hygiene. Treatments are by appointment and are very flexible. Complimentary consultations, face to face or by telephone, can be booked through reception.
SALON COVID PROCEDURES
- On arriving at your appointed time your temperature will be taken and recorded.
- Please wear a face mask whilst visiting the salon (these can be removed for a facial treatment once lying on the couch).
- If displaying any symptoms of illness we would appreciate you cancelling your appointment as soon as possible.
- To help with social distancing we ask that you attend the salon alone.
- All rooms will be ventilated but heated blankets and fleecy throws will help keep you warm throughout your treatment. All blankets and towels are washed at 60 degrees after each use.
- Unfortunately we aren't able to offer refreshments or magazines but you are welcome to bring your own.
- All therapists will have their temperatures taken on a daily basis and will wear masks, visors and aprons at all times.
- After each treatment all rooms will be sanitised and ventilated. Staircase handrails, washrooms and door handles are regularly cleaned with an antiviral solution.